These policies have been put in place for me to be able to run my business efficiently. They are standard practice and are followed by most Hairdressers and Barbers. There will be no exceptions to these policies, so please check that you are happy with these terms before booking an appointment. By booking your appointment you are agreeing to the below terms.
1. all customers will need to come wearing a mask, if you do not have one you can purchase on arrival costing £1 the price I will have to pay these will limited please try to bring your own, I will also be wearing required PPE, please note customers temperatures will be taken on arrival.
2. Please do not attend the salon it you have any symptoms no matter how mild or have near anyone with symptoms, this is very IMPORTANT! A hair appointment should never be put before others health, any client showing any symptoms will be turned away.
3. Please arrive on time for your appointment, late arrivals will cause an overlap and an ongoing delay of appointments, as I will require time between each client to deep clean and sanitize to ensure smooth running and customer safety.
4. Customers will be required come on their own to the salon, unless a family appointment has been booked.
5. Please where possible do not bring non essential items to the shop, ie: bags coats ect,please leave pushchairs and prams outside the shop.
6. No drinks will be offered to customers untill further notice, this is to reduce the risk of cross contamination.
7. Unfortunately the toilet facilities will not be available for customers to use until further notice, again this will reduce the risk of cross contamination.
8. Please note that clients will be required to sanitize their hands on arrival to the salon sanitiser will be provided.
9. Please inform me when you book your appointment if you have any allergies to the sanitisers or to latex or elastic.